7 Habits of Highly Effective Tweens & Teens Class
This fun, engaging, 10-week class is designed to help tweens and teens (ages 11-15) boost their intrapersonal and social skills in a safe and supportive environment. (See the Skills 4 Life 7 Habits of Happy Kids class for children ages 8-10.)
Students will learn to:
• Create positive relationships at home and at school
• Improve confidence and self-reliance
• Communicate and work well with others
• Enhance self-awareness and self-regulation skills
• Develop genuine listening skills
• Be proactive and take initiative
• Set goals, plan ahead, and prioritize daily responsibilities
• Create balance in their lives by doing activities that nourish the body, heart, mind and soul
• Reading and discussing The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Sean Covey
• Completing lessons in The Leader in Me Activity Guide
• Engaging in role-playing activities with peers
• Participating in group discussions and fun, interactive activities to reinforce newly learned skills
• Teach and tell after each session for parents to learn too
• Parents will be provided with a “Parent’s Guide” to help incorporate teaching opportunities at home
• Outside reading will be required
• Mon., Aug. 26 through Mon., Nov. 18 (no class on Sept. 2, Oct. 14, or Nov. 11 due to holidays).
• 5:15 to 6:15pm
• Mon., Mar. 2 through May 11 (no class on Mar. 23 due to BVSD Spring Break).
• 5:15 to 6:15pm
- South Boulder office located at 5277 Manhattan Circle, Suite 111
• $450 for 10 classes (all materials included except The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens book by Sean Covey)
Space is limited to six students per class. This enables us to give each student the attention they deserve.
Call Karina Black at (303) 351-1828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot today!
Making a deposit secures a spot in a Skills 4 Life class. 7 Habits class deposits are $150 and non-refundable. Full payment is expected before the start of the first class. In the event that you must cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund as defined below:
• Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made
• Deposits are non-refundable, and will be deducted from your refund amount
• 50% of tuition (outside class deposit) will be refunded if notice is received no later than three weeks after class start date