7 Habits of Highly Effective Tweens & Teens Class
This fun, engaging, 10-session class is designed to help tweens and teens (ages 11-15) boost their intrapersonal and social skills in a safe and supportive environment. (See the Skills 4 Life 7 Habits of Happy Kids class for children ages 8-10.)
Students will learn to:
• Create positive relationships at home and at school
• Improve confidence and self-reliance
• Communicate and work well with others
• Enhance self-awareness and self-regulation skills
• Develop genuine listening skills
• Be proactive and take initiative
• Set goals, plan ahead and prioritize daily responsibilities
• Create balance in their lives by doing activities that nourish the body, heart, mind, and soul
• Reading and discussing The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Sean Covey
• Completing lessons in The Leader in Me Activity Guide
• Engaging in role-playing activities with peers
• Participating in group discussions and fun, interactive activities to reinforce newly learned skills
• Teach and tell after each session for parents to learn too
• Parents will be provided with a “Parent’s Guide” to help incorporate teaching opportunities at home
• Outside reading will be required
Weekly on Mondays, from 5:15 – 6:15 PM, March 7-May 16, 2022 No class on March 21 due to Spring Break. 4770 Baseline Road, Suite 360, Boulder CO, 80303 $500 Class size limited to 6 students. Register now to reserve your child’s spot today!
See our FAQs to review our Payment & Cancellation Policies.
Weekly on Mondays, from 5:15 – 6:15 PM, March 7-May 16, 2022
No class on March 21 due to Spring Break.
4770 Baseline Road, Suite 360, Boulder CO, 80303
Class size limited to 6 students. Register now to reserve your child’s spot today!