The Skills 4 Life COVID-19 Guidelines!
We realize that beginning or resuming in-person therapy is an individual choice based on your comfort level and risk factors. Rest assured that the health and safety of your children is our top priority.
We will continue to provide online services to families throughout Colorado as an on-going treatment option.
At our office visits, we are following CDC and OSHA COVID-19 Health and Safety guidelines to maintain the safest environment possible while providing services to your children. Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the safety practices that we are using until further notice.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- Disinfecting surfaces and supplies between clients, and at the end of each day according to CDC guidelines.
- Minimizing the number of supplies used during therapy and only using therapy items that can easily be disinfected.
- Staff are wearing masks in the office and during appointments.
- Checking temperatures at the door with a FDA-approved infrared thermometer.
- Having children use hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
Here is what we ask of you and your children:
- Do not come to an appointment if anyone in your household is sick or has been ill in the past 14 days.
- Wait before leaving to ensure your child has passed their temperature check and health screen.
- Wear a mask.
- Minimize any personal items brought to appointments, including food and drinks.
- Option to connect with your child’s therapist via session review form, phone, or email for session updates.
Arriving and picking up your child promptly allows us the needed time to implement the above safety precautions.
We appreciate your commitment to helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all of the children we serve.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
We hope to see you soon, whether it be in person or online.
The Skills 4 Life Team