The Skills 4 Life South Boulder office is now OPEN!
We realize that beginning or resuming in-person therapy is an individual choice based on your comfort level and risk factors. Rest assured that the health and safety of your children is our top priority.
We will continue to provide online services to families throughout Colorado as an on-going treatment option.
At our office visits, we are following CDC and OSHA COVID-19 Health and Safety guidelines to maintain the safest environment possible while providing services to your children. Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the safety practices that we are using until further notice.
Here are the steps are taking:
- Spacing out appointments to allow for disinfecting all surfaces and supplies between treatments.
- Disinfecting surfaces and supplies between clients, and at the end of each day according to CDC guidelines.
- Minimizing the number of supplies used during therapy and only using therapy items that can easily be disinfected.
- Reducing the number of people in our office by 50% through “curbside drop off/pick up” for appointments.
- Wearing masks, face shields, or goggles.
- Checking temperatures at the door with a FDA-approved infrared thermometer.
- Having children wash their hands for 20 seconds at the beginning and end of each session.
Here is what we ask of you and your children:
- Do not come to an appointment if anyone in your household is sick or has been ill in the past 14 days.
- Call upon arrival for “curbside drop off” and health screening questionnaire.
- Wait before leaving to ensure your child has passed their temperature check and health screen. We will text you a thumb’s up when they have passed.
- Wear a mask.
- Minimize any personal items brought to appointments, including food and drinks.
- Be in front of the building or in the parking lot promptly at the end of the session for pickup.
- Option to connect with your child’s therapist via session review form, phone, or email for session updates.
Arriving and picking up your child promptly allows us the needed time to implement the above safety precautions.
We appreciate your commitment to helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all of the children we serve.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
We hope to see you soon, whether it be in person or online.
The Skills 4 Life Team