The Skills 4 Life South Boulder office is now OPEN!
We realize that beginning or resuming in-person therapy is an individual choice based on your comfort level and risk factors. Rest assured that the health and safety of your children is our top priority.
We will continue to provide online services to families throughout Colorado as an on-going treatment option.
At our office visits, we will be following the CDC and OSHA COVID-19 Health and Safety guidelines to maintain the safest environment possible while providing services to your children. Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the safety practices that we will use until further notice.
Here are the steps we will be taking:
- Spacing out appointments to allow for disinfecting all surfaces and supplies.
- Minimizing the number of supplies used during therapy and only using therapy items that can easily be disinfected.
- Reducing the number of people in our office by 50% through “curbside drop off/pick up” for appointments.
- Disinfecting surfaces and supplies between clients, and at the end of each day according to CDC guidelines.
- Wearing masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Checking temperatures at the door with a-FDA approved infrared thermometer.
- Having children wash their hands for 20 seconds at the beginning and end of each session while their therapist supervises.
Here is what we ask of you and your children:
- Do not come to an appointment if anyone in your household is sick or has been ill in the past 14 days.
- Call upon arrival for “curbside drop off” and health screening questionnaire.
- Wait before leaving to ensure your child has passed their temperature check and health screen. We will text you a thumb’s up when they have passed.
- Wear a mask.
- Remove shoes upon entering the office.
- Minimize any personal items brought to appointments, including food and drinks.
- Be in front of the building or in the parking lot promptly at the end of the session for pickup.
- Connect with your therapist via session review form, phone, or email for session updates.
Arriving and picking up your child promptly allows us the needed time to implement the above safety precautions.
We appreciate your commitment to helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all of the children we serve.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
We hope to see you soon, whether it be in person or online.
The Skills 4 Life Team
About Skills 4 Life:
Skills 4 Life offers a broad range of pediatric occupational therapy services to children from birth to high school. We help children master age-appropriate developmental skills, become more independent, increase academic success, & develop confidence. The experts at Skills 4 Life specialize in handwriting, keyboarding, & executive function coaching. We also work with children on the building blocks of writing, social & emotional learning, motor skills, self-regulation strategies, sensory integration, early intervention, & activities of daily living. Skills 4 Life offers your child a safe, compassionate environment to learn the critical skills they need to succeed in learning and life. Learn more about our team & services at www.skills4lifeot.com. You also can contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303.351.1828 for a free consultation.